Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Educational Experiences

Judging from my educational experiences, I am currently lazy and procrastinate a lot. In the past I would wait for the last minute to try and do work and I would get stressed out because it was a possibility that I couldn't bring my grade up but all along it my fault for the get go on why I was failing. Till this day I did not change from those experiences. For example, when I was attending Lincoln High School my teacher, Ms. Gray, assigned the class an essay to complete within a week. I did not start the essay till the last day, literally. I would go to my teacher and ask many question on how I can bring m,y grade up and ask for help on the essay, all at the last minute. Also, while I was attending Lincoln High School I was in this history class where at the end of every grading period we have to turn in a journal that contained our journal entry's from the beginning and end of the class. I would not do any of the entry's, maybe one or two but most of them I did not do. Then at the very last minute I would go to a friend and ask to copy her journal and I would rush myself and get stressed out. This is a bad habit that I need to break, but as of now I am still hanging on that habit. Currently, I am trying to break my habit in order to exceed in my education because being lazy and procrastinating is not the way to go far in life.

MY EDUCATIONAL TIMELINE

Webster Elementary School - CA Grades Kindergarten - 6th Grade
My experience was great because my favorite teacher of all time was my 6th grade teacher.

\Millennial Tech Middle School - CA Grades 7th Grade - 8th Grade
My experience was painful because I got in so much trouble.

Lincoln High School - CA Grades 9th Grade - First Semester of 10th Grade
My experience was alright because I did not get in much trouble and it was not my favorite school either.

San Pasqual Academy - CA Current
My experience so far is eagerness to leave because I hate it here.

1 comment:

  1. The educational timeline font color is black so, I can barely even tell that there's something there.

    ReplyDelete