Friday, June 8, 2012

End of Year Reflection – Greatest High School Obstacle

During the past two year of my life my greatest obstacle was my circle of friends. The type of friends that I would be around was trouble makers and people who disregard the law on a daily basis and I would follow and be apart of that. I became a main factor in the group because I got so caught up in what we were doing. While I was at Lincoln High School I would do so much illigal activities that cause me to ditch school. My grades were the victim in  my actions. I would complain about my grades being so low but I never made a difference to bring them up. My actions would create a reputation for me and although I did not get in trouble with the law or the school with my actions, people still knew the truth and they would not truat me and I was banned from doing many activities that I wanted to do. My actions were my obstacle and I did not even try to change. Honestly, I felt like stressed out when ever I could  not do what I wanted so I drowned myself in my actions that caused my resistance to school activities. It was a bad desicion on my part, I still do not know why I continued to do the things that stopped me from getting what I want, it was contridicting myself. I still to this day continue on with what I was doing, I am still the same person that I was when I was at Lincoln, the same person from two years ago and the sad thing about it is that I am not making an effort to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment