Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Improvement

Over the past two years I have improved mostly in my behavior. When I was in middle school I was immature and constantly in trouble but as I transferred to high school I have been more mature and staying out of trouble. When it comes to how I have changed in my school work then that requires more thought. In middle school my writing skills were expressed by the teachers as "advance". They would say they love my writing because of the tone of voice I portray and I can keep them involved in the story. As I progressed to high school my writing skill diminished but I was still considered a terrific writer, the only thing that changed was my passion to write to my fullest capability. On to the next one, my reading skills were, in my mind, great when I was in middle school. I read a lot and I felt like I was a awesome reader but my test scored as a reader were not that high. As I went in to high school I became distracted from my social life and I lost my desire to read and did not read at all. My test scores were defiantly lower then middle school. Now a good reader should and most likely would be a good speaker. When I was in middle school I talked using slang although I knew how to talk with proper vocabulary and as I went to high school I carried on with my slang and still to this day even though I do know how to use proper choice of words. When it came to working in groups I was a team player in middle school and in high school, I had no change really. Last but not lease, my technology skills were not bad but not good while in middle school, I barley used technology. As I moved to high school I became a little more advance in technology then I was in middle school. I am still trying to improve all areas of my academic performances. I will continue to do that by working and staying out of trouble.

1 comment: